Kid's Gear

Contact me offlist if you have some kid's gear you'd be willing to sell me cheap

My son is Age 6 and is Ready To Ride Pillion. Bought a HJC CL14Y helmet for him, matches his daddy's CL14. But he has no jacket nor pants.

I don't feel right wearing my super suit, "all the gear all the time" but hauling my own flesh-and-blood wearing jeans, flannel shirt, no gloves, tennis shoes, and a full-face helmet. Just doesn't seem right.

I'm fortunate to have a wife who rides and who'll let the kids ride too. Most of my MC buddies at work have wives (or ex-wives) who wouldn't ride, wouldn't let the kids ride.

Don't have much money ( I am a maggot! ) but if you've got some kids gear that you're not using anymore maybe we can take it off your hands and give you something for it.

Also have a 3 year old daughter who will be riding soon too.

Here's hoping. .... thanks ...

No comments:

Post a Comment