Season Ends?

My season of daily rides drew to an end as the temps are often hovering around the freezing mark when I leave for work in the morning. I did ride Monday 10/30 but did not ride the rest of the week. It's interesting because I rode daily through 11/11 last year. This year's frost comes early by comparison.

I cleaned up the brake fluid off the tire, tightened the fittings, and rode it without any leakage. This intermittent leakage business is perplexing. I did buy a used set of brake lines off of eBay for $9.99. (New ones were about $150.00). So if I don't need em I'll hang on to em. Anyway once I get the fairing off the whole front end will be more accessible.

I bought the timing belts at Napa. $30 a piece instead of $80 each at the Honda dealer.

I haven't given up on the riding season totally yet. There might be the occasional odd day with temps above freezing at 7:00 am between now and the end of the year. But they'll be few and far between.

No comments:

Post a Comment