GL1100 Headlights

When it was shipped to me I discovered the housing is plastic.
Plastic headlight
(HLU7BLK)

At first I was disappointed, but then I thought, how noticeable would this really be? At least it won't rust.

I'm going to buy the universal fork ears.
HLB7CH

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience or tips. I will have to find some sort of bushings to go inside the mount points, where the headlight mounts to the fork ears.

---------


Here's a link for 7" headlights that are steel and chromed if you are interested. Pretty cheap at $66 and they mount properly...from the side not the bottom.

Chrome Headlights

Also there are brackets that fit 35 mm tubes... I can't remember the diameter off the top of my head for your bike. Might be helpful..if yours a a shade bigger you could hone them out a mite.

No comments:

Post a Comment