Bikes And Floyd



I like motorcycles, and I like Pink Floyd, but I have to say that this video, like this song, goes absolutely nowhere.

This video is cool in that the videographer admits to his own shortcomings. The video opens with the rider catching up to his buddies, who've pulled over to wait for him to catch up.

He says, "I can't keep up with you guys."

They take off again, and over the course of the remainder of the video, the rider gets left behind. By the end of the video, he is again alone. Everyone else has left him behind.

I find this endearing, I suppose, because I identify with it. Most everyone else I ride with has been riding longer, and takes more risks than I do. So, I frequently get left behind, or at least feel hard-pressed just to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment