Captain Kirk's Motorcycle

I was searching the internet for a better picture of Captain Kirk's motorcycle as ridden by Chris Pine in the latest "Star Trek" film.


But instead, I found many photos of "the original captain kirk's" motorcycle. William Shatner is a motorcycle enthusiast!?! I didn't know that. I like him better already.



And from there, further search revealed this bizarre, Star Trek tribute bike. As spacey as the motorcycle itself appears, it is actually a "stock" 2009 Victory Vision touring motorcycle. But it has a custom paint job featuring starships from the original Star Trek series.




More on the Star Trek Tribute Bike...

2 comments:

  1. I worked for Glendale HD for a while.
    One day this guy rides into the yard, I'm looking out the window and say "look at this guy riding that Fat Boy wearing shorts and sandals." I was amazed at someone doing such a dumb thing; coming into our service yard like that. It was "Captain Kirk"....bringing his bike in for service. I got to wait on him and check his bike in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now William Shatner's motorcycle is for sale, with proceeds going to charity. http://shar.es/muQSD

    ReplyDelete