Gonna Go Naked

I haven't written in forever.  Life happens, ya know.
You might recall I'm a certified bike slut, I can't loves me just one bike...for very long, at least.  I guess I'm a serial monogamist when it comes to bikes - no room for more than one, but prone to wander. 
I've had my way with the ST1300 and am perhaps a little bored with her now. 

My eyes are given to wander to new temptresses.

So, considering sale of ST1300 and purchase of something thinner and sexier. 

My short list includes
  • CB919
  • Triumph Speed Triple
  • Ducati Monster

6 comments:

  1. CB919 - I looked at this one before muting my first Speedy. I really wanted to stay in the Honda family, but this bike is so bland and boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boring to look at or boring to ride?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boring to look at. I couldn't get to the point of riding one (assuming a Honda dealer would have let me). Friend of mine has one and seems to like it a lot though. I did have a CBR900RR that had that motor and liked that. But the 919 is a bit detuned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had two Speed Triples (and four Hinkley Triples total). I actually liked the 955 Speed Triple better than my 1050 (more comfortable) but the 1050 is just so damn sexy, especially the 15th anniversary edition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really lusting after the Speed Triple - looks very nice. I've test ridden one and liked it okay. I ended up going a different way. It's been so long I'd want to ride it again. Fortunately for me, the local Triumph dealer has a very generous test ride policy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer the Multistrada to the Monster, but that's me.

    ReplyDelete