Cycle Outfitters


I love going to Cycle Outfitters. 





Kawasaki, Harley (with Texas plates and real road dirt), an all black Gold Wing, and a Buell. It's an all-faiths, ecumenical gathering place.




A quick run to the local motorcycle accessories shop, Cycle Outfitters, really brightened my Saturday.

I love this place, though I haven't been there lately. I buy my tires and have them install them there. I buy my helmets there.

I keep looking at riding gear there, but haven't found the right boots yet.

It's a great place to hang out on a sunny Saturday morning, the parts counter is always jumping.

I didn't come to hang out though. I came to buy after market turn signals to fix what I broke in my moment of "dumbth" the other day.

Online they were $29.99; here they were $14.99. For that price, I'll take them and install them, and if I find something else I like better later, I'll swap these out.

No comments:

Post a Comment