Conversations

I think I found a source for fiche that may have what I'm looking for. I don't have a fiche reader, but I assume I can read it with my wife's negative loop (photography magnifying glass).

When somebody pounces on you around here it's because it's fun. Treat this place like a biker bar and when somebody pounces, don't worry about it. The language might be caustic, but them message is still there.

I understand and appreciate it. Hell, I get pounced on at work with my motorcyclist friends too. All in good fun. I didn't part ways with them when they started calling me Mr. Incredible (for wearing an "super suit" whenever I ride.) And this list isn't gonna get rid of me that easy either.

BTW, how many miles have you put on those V30s this year. Is your wife riding as planned?

About 800 to 1000 miles a piece. With two small kids, we can't easily do any trips, so its 1000 miles of riding around town. I ride to work everyday, unless it's physically thunderstorming as I leave my front door, then I take the cage. My wife wants to ride more than she is able. We're still enjoying it and looking forward to taking the kids with us when they get a little older, and we get a little more experienced.

Hondaline is a separate business from Honda ...they scrap the entire thing when the next model comes along. Too bad for us...

Good to know. I've got some leads on eBay -- there are V30's being parted out there at a rate of about a per week. Something'll turn up.

No comments:

Post a Comment