Draggin'

For the first time ever in my short motorcycle career, I dragged something in a turn today. It was an aggressive right hand turn. I would have thought it was a footpeg, but the peg is unscratched. Eyeballing the right hand side of the bike, I think I'd have to guess that the exhaust headers or crash bars drag before the footpeg.

Experienced parts-scrapers, I wonder: What drags first on a Wing?

One of my buddies told me I should trade in the Wing for a CBR if I'm gonna be dragging parts...

I told Dennis and Brian that I had dragged something on my bike for the first time, and they were impressed.

Then Brian added, "Well, actually, it's not really the first time. Last time you dragged the clutch lever, the mirror, ..."

He was referring to my infamous crash, first time riding my new-to-me bike, back in September of 04. I get teased about that a lot to this day.

I said, you know, it really wasn't that hard to drag something on the wing. In fact, it made me think there was something wrong, with my suspension or something.

Dennis said, "It's not a sport-bike, you know..."

1 comment:

  1. sorry this is so greek... but what's "dragging"? - DMBS

    ReplyDelete