Dipshitticus Ebaymus


Selling off the contents of my V30 parts cabinet. No more V30's in the fold, no use for spare parts no-more. Have to raise some cash for chrome, you know.

I clearly described the turn signals. I included a picture showing the broken stem -- close up, unmistakable. I clearly stated that the wires had been cut and would need to be soldered or would need new crimp-on connectors.

Yet the genius that bought the turn signals from me has the nerve to say, upon uberfast receipt of said turn-signals "I don't recall the listing saying that the wires had been cut. And I think you should have disclosed that one of the stems was broken."

And I wanted to reply "Did you even freaking read the listing?"

SFB!

2 comments:

  1. And the really crappy thing is that you can't give this guy a negative feedback anymore. I don't know if you can even give a buyer neutral feedback. So dumb...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Stupid is as Stupid does"

    ReplyDelete