3 Middle Weight All-Arounders

MCN presents a comparison of the Kawasaki Versys, the BMW F650GS, and the Suzuki V-Strom. See the review here...



The review doesn't go into much technical detail, but you do get to watch three riders having fun leaning these bikes over. The videography captures the bikes in action both from the roadside vantage point, and from bike-mounted cameras.

I don't buy my motorcycles on the basis of reviews like this, but when I "fancy" a motorcycle, I like to review these types of videos to get a feel for the bike.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, but I heard the SV650 has some pretty serious clutch issues. Makes me not want the bike, despite its looks and utility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 650 doesn't have clutch issues - that's a DL1000 issue.

    The SV1000 has a different clutch from the DL1000 and it doesn't have the problem either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time remembering which is an SV and which is a DL, to be honest.

    It seems more logical that I bike named "V-Strom" would have V's and S's in its model designation, but it doesn't. Instead, the "V-Stroms" are the "DL" models.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, and DR 650's have no medical training at all.

    ReplyDelete