I've done Three Sisters on a motorcycle

I took the day off work, and rode with my wife to have lunch at the Three Sisters Cafe in Broad Ripple. It's is a great place to eat. Everything on the menu is fresh and home-made. The sauces are delicious. It started as a vegetarian restaurant, but they quickly added fish and poultry items to the menu. I recommend the fish tacos.



If you're passing through Indianapolis, take a detour to Broad Ripple to visit the Three Sisters. Here's the route my wife and I took. It's not the most direct route, but it's an enjoyable, winding road which follows Fall Creek from where I-465 crosses the creek on the city's east side.

View Larger Map

The route follows Fall Creek Road just a few hundred feet west of I-465 to Fall Creek Parkway. Left on Fall Creek Parkway to Kessler Boulevard. Right on Kessler Boulevard to Guildford avenue. Right on Guilford Avenue all the way to The Three Sisters Cafe. It's ten miles off the highway, but worth the detour.



Parking is free, but scarce.



View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. I will resist the urge to go anywhere with it, but your post title is certainly thought provoking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. I usually don't go for the overly sensational titles. But when the proprietress of "Three Sisters Cafe" told me about their new T-Shirt design ... "I've done Three Sisters" ... I laughed out loud, and then decided to pay homage to the official Three Sisters T-Shirt with my blog post.

    ReplyDelete