Hanover College


Trip To Madison, IN
My wife and I took a motorcycle trip to Madison, IN in early June. This blog post is part of a series which presents each step of our journey. If you missed the beginning, the story starts here.

Madison is just two miles from Hanover, IN, home of Indiana's oldest private college. A friend and colleague of mine is a graduate of Hanover College, and has told of about its beautiful campus. We were so close, how could we not check it out?

We rode two miles west to the entrance to Hanover College. I was blown away by the twisty, tree-lined road which led to the park-like campus.


Though no summer classes were in session, we toured around the dorms and halls which overlooked the Ohio River. The scenery rivalled Clifty Falls State Park, and in fact the acreage surpasses the size of the State Park. The College president's home enjoys a river view unspoiled by coal-fired power plant or any other industry.

I snapped a few photos to prove I was there, but wish I had snapped a few more.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there to all, it's truly a nice for me to go to see this website, it contains helpful Information.
    my webpage > study in aus

    ReplyDelete