The Red Pepper


Trip To Madison, IN
My wife and I took a motorcycle trip to Madison, IN in early June. This blog post is part of a series which presents each step of our journey. If you missed the beginning, the story starts here.

Seven years ago, when we made our first pilgrimage to Madison, IN, in the days before we were riding our motorcycles on long trips, my wife and I stumbled upon a great local restaurant. Upon our return we were happy to see the place was still in operation. We made sure to visit it again.




I don't know the history of The Red Pepper, but the building looks like it used to be a classic service station from the 1950's, turned into a restaurant. It has a diverse menu, and good food. We enjoyed our sandwiches immensely as we sat and talked and listened to the music playing. The sun streamed in the windows and we enjoyed our place in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment