Chain Maintenance

CP read about my average miles between chain maintenance, and then decided:

Ok, then you're off the hook, but.....

The real crime in all of this is that I only rode 300 miles in 9 months! It makes me wanna cry just to think about it!

Yes, that is a crime. Give it to me so it won't feel neglected.

Not a chance, CP. Worked hard to get it running again and now I'm going to enjoy it!

Much better. You learn quickly grasshopper.

On CP's advice I adjusted my chain this afternoon. My 6 year old son helped me, which usually doubles the length of any task -- but even so it only took me less than half an hour.

Meanwhile, as I write this, my wife has been out riding for about 3 hours while I put the kids to bed. Wonder when she's planning on coming back????

No comments:

Post a Comment