Re: !)(^*% Battery

Stealer told me no sealed batteries available for V30. Dennis Kirk agreed. Didn't look further. Didn't ask the SabMag list. (Dumbass=Me) Perhaps I should've asked the list where to find a sealed battery for our two V30's, but I freekin wanted to ride and plopped down $42 a piece for traditional YUASA lead acid , vented, "high-maintenance" batteries.
Stealer charged the batteries for me, I picked them up (cage) after work on Friday and installed them Friday night. Took a midnight ride just to help erase the frustration of the day including two dead batteries on two bikes and a gorgeous day for riding LOST!!! and me taking the cage to work.

Good news, it was also a great NIGHT for a ride.

So, while we're on the subject of dumb questions (asked and not asked), let me ask another:

So what do I do with my two old batteries that were boiled dry? Is there a salvage value -- someone told my Walmart takes them on trade for $7 each. Is there any point in reconditioning them?
Thanks again for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment