Riding Music

I tried using my MP3 player and some earbuds to listen to music on the way home from work on the bike. First time ever.

I don't like it and probably won't do it again.

In order to hear, I had to crank it to the point of hurting my ears.

I safeguard my hearing as a rule: music means too much to me for me to squander my hearing. I want to be listening to music when I get to be a hundred.

So I had to turn it down, which meant I couldn't hear it except at stoplights.

I did enjoy hearing music at stoplights, with my toes tapping. But even there it didn't sound as good as it does in a car.

I guess music is one plus I can see about driving a car versus riding a bike.

Okay, so that's one.


Not enough. I'm gonna keep riding, and save the tunes for when I arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment