Harley Ad

Regardless of what you think of their bikes, I think you'd have to admit Harley does a good job of marketing.

I like their ad with a motorcycle drawn out of a bunch of words and phrases arranged to make a picture. It's art! Like a Claude Monet or something.



I could spend hours picking phrases out of the composite picture. It's like looking for easter eggs.







Here's what I've got so far:

This really doesn't need to be sooooo difficult.
I swear I just did laundry last week.
Is it naptime yet?
Take it all in
You can never repeat the first time
Rude children suck!
My back is killing me.
Be here at 6:00 pm.
No bubbly music
You might want to stand back.
This beer tastes like swill.
If you don't vote, don't complain.
What a horrible movie.
Do cats come with girls? If not I don't want one.
Thick and delicious.
It would seem that she has a soul of pure blackness.
I think it's about time you leave.
I'll just go ahead and sweep this under the rug.
Chocolate doesn't really taste that great.
Take a L then a R
Clean is relative
Is it naptime yet?
I live in the details.
I've seen bigger.
Punk is dead.
Nag nag nag.
How great would it be to date her?
I don't want to keep...
Pull it apart and put it back together.
I'm totally sick of the dog eating out of the trash
Curves or straight legs.
Just another prank caller.
Life is better on the couch.
Should I stop smoking this weekend?
1/2 cup of sugar
Thin crust all the way.
I prefer the glass cup to the plastic cup
There is no way of knowing where this will go
Don't forget to feed the dog.
What do you think?
What should be doing now
The boredom is killing me
It's always easier to do
Why did that dog puke on my shoe? I should have punted it.
Just another pain killer.
I don't want to know.
She has bad breath
No you're not tough as me
The lies that come from her mouth
Sweating on dates is not cool
There must be a catch.
You always have a choice. Don't always make the right one.
There is likely more than one solution to this problem.
Ask Jennifer what she's doing this weekend.
1979 Great Year
1977 Better Year
What we need is pretzels.

No comments:

Post a Comment