Motorcycle TV

I have a thirst for motorcycles. I have tried watching motorcycle TV and have had varying degrees of success. There are some truly awful shows with girls who have blonde hair, 40DD measurements and about a 40 IQ who can barely read a cue card.

There is of course the famous fighting Teutel family on "American Chopper" which is a great show but has more to do with family conflict resolution than motorcycles. This is what makes the show successful.



I watched that polished infomercial of a show called "Corbin's Ride On". I had no idea it went for 99 episodes. It wasn't too bad. I enjoyed it. But it's not on the air anymore.




I watch Super Bikes, which is dedicated to sport bikes and stunts, which I'm not really interested in but it is still entertaining. My son likes the stunts. I will say that the new season without empty-headed hunkster Rossi Morreali as host is better. Jason Britton at least has some credibility...




But now I've found "Epic Ride" on speed channel and think it's pretty good. 6 people go on an "Epic Ride" each week. There are three professional racers and three average joes from the viewing audience. They all show up and draw a destination from a hat, so to speak.

I'd love to do that.

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/483/

No comments:

Post a Comment