If it was another woman, at least I could compete



If it was another woman, at least I could compete.

It's not like I'm asking him to stay in bed all weekend and cuddle. I'd just be happy to roll over and hear "good morning." But he's off at the crack of dawn.

And when he finally comes home, all he can talk about is her.

Her smooth powerband, her seamless torque, incredible cornering, and worst of all, how she makes him feel inside.

I wouldn't mind if he was up that early cleaning the garage, but he's out there having fun with her.

A little too much fun.

Triumph Rocket III

1 comment:

  1. I love this ad. I like the idea that it plays with jealousy. That a woman would be jealous of a motorcycle. That a man would like the way a motorcycle makes him feel, and that this would threaten his woman.

    ReplyDelete