Have You Seen "Helmet Or Heels"

I love reading about motorcycles almost as much as I love riding them.  Especially when I'm reading true stories about  motorcycles in the lives of real people.

This is why I like motorcycle blogs like www.helmetorheels.com .  The author is a lady who, like me, entered the world of motorcycles a little later in life.  She just bought a 650 V Strom.

If you've never checked out that blog, you should check it out now for the series "Profile of a Female Motorcyclist" .

You can also follow her on twitter @helmetorheels.  

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm blushing! Thank you.

    I'm loving the series and will keep going as long as women keep sending me their profiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks @helmetorheels for a great series. Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her blog! Yup I am Princess Scooterpie/Moto_Diva.

    ReplyDelete