Trip Planning Software or Website

I'm a member of Honda Riders Club -- I might be the oddball in that regard. It seemed like a good idea for me, driving ancient bikes as I do. I have already been rescued once ... on my abortive attempt to reach Burr Oak.

One of the things their glossy brochure promised was a fancy trip-planning website that would let you choose a route based on fastest, most convenient, or scenic.

Reality is their website doesn't measure up to the promises. There is no way to choose a routing, it just always grabs the slab whenever it can.

Do you all have a recommendation for trip planning website or software? I do not own a GPS but would consider one. However, even if I could shake free of the cash I don't think I could choose one and buy it and install it soon enough for my next trips.

Thanks in advance...

No comments:

Post a Comment