Magna Wishlist




Passenger Floorboards
To keep the passenger's feet off the exhaust.






Luggage Rack

It's handy to be able to strap a suitcase behind the passenger.



Forward Controls

For a more comfortable riding position. Feet forward 10".



Pullback handlebar risers

Looking for a perfectly upright seating position; I'm just an inch or two shy of it with my current risers. These would probably put me in the right spot.




Aftermarket Exhaust

The stock exhaust is a little discolored; aftermarket seems readily available as a solution. Plus, supposedly more power can be had, and a reduction in weight would be nice.



I've heard that the Cobra fit and finish are okay, but not great. I've heard that Vance&Hines exhaust supposedly has a superior finish. I've heard that the Jardines are "too damned loud". All such assessments are subjective, but I think I'll look at Cobras unless I can find V&H for a steal.

Sigh. I need to do some more research.

No comments:

Post a Comment