Stunters Wreck A New XR1200

This youtube video shows stunters attempting to ride a wheelie on a new Harley-Davidson XR1200 -- with disastrous results.



The San Diego Harley Davidson dealer sponsored a stunt session. Note that these guys concept of "stunt gear" is a beany helmet.



I'm not big into stunting or stunt bikes, but I do have respect for Jason Britton -- my favorite stunter and host of "Super Bikes" on the speed channel.




Jason has real stunting skill, and has enough intelligence to wear real gear. He preaches the "Wear Your Gear" gospel as he tours the country, performing his stunts.

These guys, on the other hand, are winners of the Darwin Awards.

3 comments:

  1. Stupid is as stupid does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take out the trash! (Just kidding)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to cry. I love those bikes!

    ReplyDelete