Sunny Day

I took this same picture in early May. It's about fifty degrees warmer today. I'm sure I cut such a fine figure, dressed in black . . . with reflective stripes . . . asphalt-resistant mesh from head to toe. I'm probably the only one dressed like this today. I followed a twenty something on his harley on the way here. The thin young woman on the back was wearing shorts, flip flops, and a tank top. She had flawless skin. It'd be a shame to leave most of it on the pavement if that show-off in the saddle loses control of the bike. oh, well. I should ride my own ride. Worry about my skin, and let them worry about theirs.




Here is the same shot from 6 weeks ago.



I remember how chilly it was that day, and thought it must've been early, early spring. A mere six weeks hence.

No comments:

Post a Comment