My Most Popular Blog Post Ever

Guess what my popular blog post of all time is?

Are you an ATGATT Rat?
How to trailer your bike
New Bike, Anniversary Present

No, none of the above.

For all my motorcycle safety content, ATGATT evangelism content, how-to-fix-your-own-bike content, the most popular post every week, according to Google Analytics, is Test Driving The Harley Davidson V-Rod Muscle.

I don't know why this should surprise me.  Harley Davidsons are immensely popular bikes.  And I surely see more of them on the road than I do riders wearing ATGATT. 

But somehow this statistic depresses me.  That my message is not reaching the audience I want it to.  That the primary purpose of this blog is subverted.

However, on the other hand, maybe the Harley Davidson V-Rod review will lure Harley riders in and expose them to the message of ATGATT.  Perhaps just one in one hundred will click on another page on the blog, see something about ATGATT, and change their evil ways.

Let's hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment