Hello,

I wanted to de-lurk from this list and say "hi". I bought my wife a 1984 Honda Magna V30 as her first bike, and she loves it. I liked it so much I think I'll have to get one for myself.

I've been reading posts here and most of what I see pertains to V45's or V65's. I don't know if a lowly V30 rider is welcome in your midst or not?

I've read through the FAQ's (Honest!) But haven't found the answers I'm looking for...

I'm having an especially hard time finding parts for the V30. Even places that do have parts for Honda Magnas generally mean the bigger ones, and don't have anything for V30s.

Specifically, I'd like to get crash bars and custom seat with backrest and saddle bags.

If you've got any tips, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Atgatt Rat
1984 VF500C V30 Magna -- as yet unnamed


"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
-- unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment