Take The Time -- Motorcycle Protective Gear



I appreciate the sentiment: "Take the time to wear your gear" ... but honestly, with a title of "The Hassles Of Motorcycle Protective Gear", this can hardly be construed as a vote for ATGATT.

Calling it a "hassle" in the same breath as saying "wear your gear" is counter-productive.

There is better gear for this type of riding! How about a demo which shows overpants that can be removed without removing the boots, like the wonderful "Alpinestar's Air Flow Mesh" pants that I wear.

2 comments:

  1. The Aerostich suit shown can totally fit over boots. I think the actor wanted to go from full casual to full riding gear. A bit tougher than the Air Flow Mesh as well - Aerostich is an industry standard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried the Aerostich. I have several friends who swear by them. My current Alpinestars pants and First Gear jacket are working fine for me, although I may investigate gear with more armor.

    ReplyDelete