The Trailering Of The Bike

My wife snapped some photos of "The Trailering Of The Bike".


The ST didn't jump off the ramp like they've been known to do. You may not know, they have a reputation for hating trailers. They prefer to be ridden.



Saddlebags removed.



I didn't like the position of the rear straps. The buckle was too near the exhaust pipe and would've banged against it with every bump.



I used the passenger grab rail as a tie down point. My fellow ST owners have since told me this was a risky move ... the grab rail is not made for that kind of stress and has been known to break in similar circumstances. I got lucky.








We're both happy with the sale.



Ready to roll.



My son helped me unload. My wife on one side, me on the other, and my son behind to ease it down the ramp.





My daughter helped me fish the soft straps from around the triple trees. Her small hands have been put to use working on bikes before. She can reach things inside the bike's frame that I cannot.







The proud owner.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like my last comment disappeared...
    That bike is a thing of beauty. Do want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think it's beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the fastest ST colour too.

    ReplyDelete