My Wife's The Best

My wife is a Harley fan. I'm a Honda fan.

We've proven that the rival brands can coexist.

We have discovered that Harley fan memorabilia is a little easier to come by than Honda material.

One can walk into any Harley dealership in the world and buy a HD logo mug, T-Shirt, license plate, belt buckle, spittoon, etcetera.

You can't find such material at a Honda dealership.

To give me a gift of Honda memorabilia, my wife had to track down official Honda logo decals and basically manufacture her own Honda-logo coffee mug, and Honda-logo novelty license plate.

She surprised me with these goodies today.






I think they look great.

I'm shocked at how much effort it was for her to make them.

Seems Honda would do well to make memorabilia a little more accessible for the fanboys, like me.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the goodies! I'm a Honda fan too!

    ReplyDelete