Goin' For B'rrOak

Burr Oak looks like my closest maggot gathering. I mentioned it to my wife and before I finished the sentence she said, "I think you should go."

So, I'm coming. She's staying home with the kids. God bless her!

Plan is to ride in on Saturday from Dayton, OH. I'll bring my cousin from Dayton, just for a riding companion en route. Plan is to arrive before noon. I don't know his riding ethic, or even the route we'll take, so expect me when you see me.

He has to work sunday am so he will ride back saturday afternoon or evening. Depending how I'm feeling, and the availability of a spare bed or porch, I'll stay the night Saturday night.

This will be my first ever gathering... not quite sure what to expect, but I'm up for an adventure.

I welcome advice on best routes to ride in on, best eateries on the way, when to arrive, when not to arrive, what to expect, whatever you want to share.

Thanks, and hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment